Winter Wonderland- Wordful Wednesday

>> Tuesday, December 8, 2009


Although we have had a few flurries already, tonight was the first real snowstorm of the season. It started over night and we awoke to an inch or so of snow on the ground this morning. It snowed lightly off and on all day but really started to pick up this evening. I was driving home from work and was struke by the absolute beauty of the snow. The flakes were ginormous, easily the size of quarter.
If you know me, you know I am a Florida girl through-and-through. I wear flip flops as long as possible (I wore them yesterday) and could easily be convinced to join a cult that involved beach-worship. But on nights like tonight, I appreciate the beauty of this snowstorm. The white, fluffy snow falling is so serene. Of course, I didn't have to drive in it very far. :)
I can't wait to get my boys out in this snow tomorrow. Let the winter fun begin!!





For more Wordful Wednesday, visit Angie at Seven Clown Circus.




Need a Sling? Click here!
Subscribe to Me!! Click here for your regular dose of BabyLove Slings!

5 comments:

Muthering Heights December 8, 2009 at 11:14 PM  

Your photos of the snow are so beautiful!

Mindy December 9, 2009 at 12:45 AM  

So gorgeous, I love snow.

Please stop by Shore's End when you can, for an important prayer request.

Liz Mays December 9, 2009 at 5:06 AM  

It's just so pretty!

Stacy Uncorked December 9, 2009 at 5:45 PM  

You got some wonderful pictures of the snow! You can send some snow our way, I won't complain... ;)

bathmate December 24, 2009 at 12:14 PM  

www.bathmateus.com
I like it !!!
Good posting !!!
Nice posting !!!

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP