O Come Let Us Adore Him

>> Friday, December 17, 2010

Lucas had his Christmas Play at preschool this morning. It was precious and perfect. Lucas (one of the three kings) sang all the songs and did all the motions (last year, he just stood there) and smiled like the adorable boy he is. I am a sappy, sentimental fool at things like this. I cry during the movie Polar Express and the end of Elf. And watching my little boy sing about Jesus and the miracle of Christmas brings out so much more emotion. So I was definitely wiping some tears this morning.



He is getting so big and grown up. He holds my heart, this precious "king."

And this one too! :)


Need a Sling? Click here!
Subscribe to Me!! Click here for your regular dose of BabyLove Slings!

2 comments:

Sarah P. December 17, 2010 at 6:23 PM  

I'm glad I wasn't the only one crying. :) I can't believe how big they're getting.

Mindy December 22, 2010 at 12:34 AM  

Awww, so cute! Merry Christmas to you and your precious little guys!

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP