Wheaton French Market

>> Sunday, June 3, 2007

Yesterday was my first experience selling my slings at the Wheaton French Market. Thanks so much to all of you who stopped by whether to lend moral support or learn more about baby-wearing. It was fun to get to meet so many moms with their babies and connect with new people. I had a blast!!
If you are reading this and are interested in learning more about baby-wearing or purchasing a BabyLove sling, please e-mail me at babyloveslings@gmail.com or just reply to this post including your name and phone number and/or e-mail and I will contact you as soon as I hear from you. Here again is the link to all my current fabrics. I am adding fabrics all the time so check with me if you have a specific request or don't see what you are looking for. I will do my best to get you the sling that is PERFECT for you! It is also best to give me your first and second choice of fabrics in case someone else fell in love with your favorite.
If you bought a sling, I would love to hear feedback from you on how it's going. Thanks again everyone who made my French Market experience so wonderful!!

4 comments:

Benjamin Skwirut June 13, 2007 at 5:07 AM  

Very, very cool.

Rachael June 13, 2007 at 8:40 AM  

Hi! I was linked to you through your sister Julie (we went to college together) and wanted to post :). It was fun looking through yourpage about the ring slings you make! In looking at your shoulder style, it reminds me of the original Mayawrap style with the shoulder cap - am I seeing that correctly?

i'm from your area (i live about 30 minutes away from Wheaton in the nwest suburbs) and use my baby carriers all the time with my 1 year old son. I've got about a dozen, lol!

Do you go to a local mom's group or the local NINO group at all? It would be fun to get together with other like-minded AP moms. I'm on Julie's facebook or you could email me at racquel2003@yahoo.com

Are you on www.thebabywearer.com? I'm fairly active on that site. Anyway - take care!

Amy June 24, 2007 at 10:30 PM  

So, I have a Mai Tai Style carrier and that kills my back wearing my 23 pound 1 year old. I am wondering if a Ring Sling might not be a better choice. Any Suggestions? I happen to love the tie dye fabric so I may just have to order one.

Let me know your opinion.

Farrah June 25, 2007 at 9:40 AM  

Thanks for your question Amy. I sent you an e-mail response. Let me know if you don't get it or if you have any other questions. :)

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP