Halloween Preview

>> Sunday, October 17, 2010

This last week has felt very much like fall. We returned from Florida to temps in the 60's and autumn color all around. This weekend has been right around 70degrees with clear blue skies and crisp fall air. Love it!!! We have been making applesauce and carving pumpkins and other fun fall things. Tonight I even caved and let the boys try on their Halloween costumes... SO, SO Cute!!! Well.... see for yourself:





Need a Sling? Click here!
Subscribe to Me!! Click here for your regular dose of BabyLove Slings!

5 comments:

Heather October 18, 2010 at 10:00 AM  

Super super cute!!!

Also, Caden with that haircut looks so old!

Catherine October 18, 2010 at 10:48 AM  

Yeah...that's cute!

Mindy October 28, 2010 at 1:08 PM  

How cute is that???

Ashley October 28, 2010 at 8:18 PM  

oh my heavenly days. that is the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life.

FB November 1, 2010 at 12:10 PM  

Halloween is the best! I think it really is my boy's favorite holiday!

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP