Sassy Moms Night Out

>> Sunday, February 27, 2011


I had the privilege of going out for a night out on the town with some of my bestest buddies last week. We got to get all dressed up, a friend who is a hairdresser came and did our hair, I wore a new dress. The event was meant to be a Girl's night out thing to benefit the American Heart Association. But for me, mostly it was a chance to step out of the routine and have a fun night out. I SO felt like Charlotte York or Carrie Bradshaw (y'all all know who those people are, right?). A very buff man in a muscle-T handed me a pomegranite martini, I got a free massage, some airbrushed make-up, a beautiful new bag (for free!)... and some fun conversation and laughs with two ladies that I absolutely adore. Plus, the icing on the cake was a text from Hubby while I was there saying how hot he thought I looked and that he hoped I was having fun. And boy was I! :) It was such a treat. One that I hope we can do again (or something similar) very soon.

I just wanted to get a good picture of my hair. Not sure if this does it justice.. but she did such a good job. I felt so sassy! :)

Check out my fabulous heels (I NEVER wear heels but these are just too cute) and the new 1154Lil bag they gave every one. So fun!

Don't we look fabulous!!

Airbrush makeup




Need a Sling? Click here!
Subscribe to Me!! Click here for your regular dose of BabyLove Slings!

1 comments:

Lucy February 27, 2011 at 11:00 PM  

You looked lovely! Glad I ran into you there!

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP