My Type

>> Tuesday, July 5, 2011


I'm seeing a trend here. My boyfriends all seem to have dark piercing eyes and a little wave in their dark hair. Not to mention that good ol' all american look. *swoon*

[ For those that don't know (but most of you probably do), these dreamy boys are Blaine (Darren Cris) from Glee, Finn (Cory Monteith) from Glee, and my beloved Timmy (Tebow) ]


Of course, I only have one true love.....

and I think he pretty much fits the bill too. Plus, he is the most loyal man I have ever known. He, although flawed like me, loves me fully and serves his family with his whole heart and being. Even though his dark hair with a bit of a wave is getting some grays (which I personally find pretty sexy).



Need a Sling? Click here!
Subscribe to Me!! Click here for your regular dose of BabyLove Slings!

5 comments:

ghd australia July 5, 2011 at 9:10 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brandie July 7, 2011 at 11:16 PM  

Lo e this post. Nice boyfriends, but I think you are right, the husband wins hands down!! LOL!

Sahariar July 11, 2011 at 2:14 PM  

cool dude

Store of Mobile Phone

Ashley July 12, 2011 at 3:08 PM  

Good thing you both are thawed -- frozen sucks. :)

Farrah July 12, 2011 at 8:50 PM  

Ha Ash!! I didn't even notice that until now! HeHe!!

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP