Halloween 2011

>> Friday, November 4, 2011


 As probably anticipated, both boys wanted to be superheros this year....again.  They were Batman and Robin last year, which I loved.  And they were super-cute again this year but it was the first year that they haven't worn coordinated costumes.  Sure, both superheros.  But not connected to each other... you know what I am sayin'?  They are past the stage of letting others choose for them. 

But, I loved it just the same.  Gotta love the "muscles"! 







Need a Sling? Click here! Subscribe to Me!! Click here for your regular dose of BabyLove Slings!

1 comments:

Ashley November 8, 2011 at 12:48 PM  

OMG I love these pics. I have them on my phone and look at them all the time. I can't believe how big the boys are getting. CRRRRAZZY! Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas. Lots of love, ~Ash

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP