Jingle Be....

>> Tuesday, December 2, 2008

As soon as the snow began to fall on Sunday afternoon, Lucas started begging to make a snowman. I promised him that during Caden's morning nap on Monday we would play out in the snow. So we did. It was so fun to be outside and not so cooped up. We made snow angels and attempted a snowman but Lucas kept knocking it down so we didn't get very far. As he sat in the snow, I asked him to sing a song about snow. He started singing "Jingle Bells" but got a little distracted about half way through. Maybe Hubby and I are the only ones who will find this video funny, but it is too cute not share (chubby cheeks in a winter hat... always good for a smile!). Watch his facial expression change 1/2 way through as he is trying to sing the song but also satisfy his curiosity. He is such an amazing, adorable yet sometimes exasperating child.

Did you see it? Did you laugh? :)

I know I am behind the curve on the whole Advent thing. But I do have some posts lined up for this week on how we are celebrating and some tips for you too. Right now I have to fold the multiple loads of laundry I did at 2am after Lucas threw up several times. Oh, motherhood. :)

1 comments:

Mindy December 3, 2008 at 1:42 AM  

Oh my gosh that was SO cute!! Yes I did laugh. Sorry he wasn't feeling well, poor little guy! Sending a prayer for his speedy recovery and that his bug is not contagious!

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP