Posts Worth Sharing

>> Monday, December 22, 2008

I got back late last night from L.A. and am trying to catch up with life and Advent and getting ready for Christmas. So until I have more time to sit and share my own thoughts, enjoy some well-spoken thoughts of others that I think are worth your time.

Making Babywearing Work for You- an honest, balanced assessment
Saving Holiday Memories- a really cool idea that I think I may try to start this year
This Father is Not a Mother- a dad's take on attachment parenting
I know there are more...but my baby is starting to cry and is in need of the boob....

P.S.~I am reading a book that has the potential to really impact how I live my life and the decisions I make about a while lot of things..... have I peaked your interest? More to come soon. I have to read more first...

1 comments:

Mindy December 23, 2008 at 2:14 PM  

I enjoyed each of these posts and saved the Father/Mother one for my DH. Thanks for sharing the link! Merry Christmas!

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP