Go Mama, It's Your Birthday

>> Thursday, January 7, 2010



Nothing like a little impromptu song and dance to brighten up any day but especially my birthday. This video of Caden on my birthday today makes my heart smile. I just love hearing his little voice trying to say "birthday." And you gotta love the kid's moves- the "flip over the couch" and the "spin 'til you drop" are instant classics. I hope it makes you smile too.


Need a Sling? Click here!
Subscribe to Me!! Click here for your regular dose of BabyLove Slings!

4 comments:

Heather January 7, 2010 at 9:44 PM  

That's awesome!

Happy Birthday again! I hope your day was filled with shining moments like this one. :)

Mindy January 10, 2010 at 6:45 PM  

How cute is that???

Anonymous January 12, 2010 at 7:50 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous January 13, 2010 at 4:28 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP