First big snow

>> Thursday, December 6, 2007

We had our first big snow of the season two days ago. A good couple inches which has left the ground covered in crisp, white snow making it feel all the more like Christmas is coming! the morning after the snow fell, Lucas looked out the window of our bedroom and said "WOW! Daddy, no!" (no = snow). I took Lucas out to play in the snow for the first time yesterday after nap. He wasn't sure what to do at first but then started getting into it. We made a little snowman and I tried to teach him about snow angels. We may have to save that for the next big snow. For now, we'll just enjoy our little winter wonderland while the snow is fresh and clean and beautiful.



























Here is a video of Lucas in the snow. Don't feel obliged to watch. It's mostly for the grandparents. He is cute trying to build a snowman though. You also get a glimpse of my naughty little Beagle. So if you want to see my cute baby and my cute puppy, or you just need a taste of beautiful winter snow, proceed! :)

2 comments:

Catherine December 7, 2007 at 6:17 PM  

So fun! I just realized this week that I don't have snow pants for A - what was I thinking??

Anonymous December 8, 2007 at 10:45 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP