Why my husband is husband of the year

>> Friday, December 21, 2007

I have been telling my hubby for awhile that I wanted/needed a laptop. Our computer is downstairs in our basement so it makes it challenging for me to get work done for my sling business and the all-important blog-reading in. This week has been Crazy with a capital C around here so hubby said I could open my Christmas present tonight before we leave for Florida tomorrow. Well, he surprised my socks off with the most beautiful HP laptop a girl could hope for!! I LOVE IT!! Now I guess I have to follow through on all my promises to be extra-productive. :) Thank you SO MUCH hubby!! You truly deserve an award for this!

5 comments:

Catherine December 21, 2007 at 11:24 PM  

WOW! That's so amazing!!!! Way to go, Mr. Baby Loves Slings! :)

Anonymous December 24, 2007 at 1:09 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mindy December 27, 2007 at 8:40 PM  

YAY!!

Good for your hubby!

Pickel December 30, 2007 at 9:17 PM  

That is awesome! I got one for my first mother's day...Your's is well deserved, right? :) Merry Christmas.

P.S...looks like I am in need of one of those slingy things. Our foster mom whipped one off in a minute from just some fabric and made me looks like a fool. Fussy Gussy fell asleep in two seconds.

At A Hen's Pace January 5, 2008 at 11:47 PM  

Oh congratulations! Mine goes everywhere with me. (After a long commute, my husband would much rather stay home with the younger kids while I drive and hang out at Panera--free wireless!--during the kids' theater rehearsals!)

--Jeanne

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP