Babywearing in the kitchen

>> Saturday, February 16, 2008

It has been too long since I have posted any babywearing pics or info. It is, after all, my latest passion and the title of my blog/business/ hobby. Here are two recent pictures that show how hubby and I get things done in the kitchen. Lucas is so fascinated by all kitchen tasks from cooking to emptying the dishwasher, this is the easiest way for him to watch and be involved and for the work to actually get done at the same time. If you have ever tried to empty or load a dishwasher with a 2yr. old "helping," you know exactly what I mean.

Lucas and hubby emptying the dishwasher. Later, Daddy and Lucas made chicken wings for the SuperBowl with Lucas safely "helping" on Daddy's back.
Mommy and Lucas making dinner... a rare site these days. But the first trimester is almost over, so there is still hope for my culinary contributions to come. :)

2 comments:

TwoSquareMeals February 16, 2008 at 6:17 PM  

Those pics make me miss you! We should talk soon. We love our Ergo, especially for hiking. Hobbes isn't much into being contained these days, but Calvin helps keep him out of trouble in the kitchen while they help me.

Mindy February 20, 2008 at 11:27 PM  

Adorable!!

My 2-year-old "Helps" with dishes, as long as I am not in a rush to get them done, lol.

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP