Budding Friendship

>> Wednesday, July 15, 2009

While I am not super excited about my baby getting so big (ok- maybe I am a little excited about the perks of that), I am thrilled to see my boys starting to play so well together. We still have what we call "over zealous affection" from Lucas to his little brother, but I love seeing how they simply adore each other. The other day we broke out the baby pool and the two of them just played together. I mean, they entertained each other for a good 10-15min. while mommy sat in the grass near by and watching, my heart bursting with pride and love for my boys! It was precious to watch. That is until Lucas got a little over zealous and splashed Caden in the face, bringing tears of drama from the little brother. It is a start though, and makes me smile. Who doesn't smile when they see those cute faces?! :)

For more wordful wednesday, visit Angie at Seven Clown Circus.

Need a Sling? Click here!
Subscribe to Me!! Click here for your regular dose of BabyLove Slings!

7 comments:

More Than Words July 15, 2009 at 2:29 AM  

I just love how Caden is looking at his brother so lovingly!!!!!! So cute!!

Hazel July 15, 2009 at 2:31 AM  

They're so adorable! It's just so heart-warming when siblings show love for each other ( we deal with the rivalry separately, don't we?:-). They're a joy to watch. Happy Wednesday.

scrappysue July 15, 2009 at 3:04 AM  

classic. it's a keeper!

carrhop July 15, 2009 at 8:12 AM  

The look on your baby's face as he gazes at his big brother is just priceless--so sweet!

Blessings!

July 15, 2009 at 9:09 AM  

They sure do like each other. Reminds me of a photo I have of my son and daughter when they were around the same age.

Josie July 15, 2009 at 1:42 PM  

Too cute! I am your newest follower- stop by and join me as one of mine! http://raisingbabycheap.blogspot.com

Danyele Easterhaus July 15, 2009 at 2:05 PM  

they are super precious peas!!!!

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP