Game Day

>> Saturday, September 4, 2010

The boys are at Grandma's and yet I still got up at 7:30. Actually, I woke up periodically throughout the night and was awake at 5. Not that I am worried about them, it just felt strange for them not to be here.
And yet, it is quiet here. Very quiet. The air is nippy. We slept with the windows open last night. It feels calm, peaceful. I feel like I can think and maybe even be productive today. I contemplated going for a run but my iPod was dead and I have other things on my agenda.
Today we are cleaning out the garage! Hooray!! If you could see my garage, you would know why I am so excited about this. It is in dire need of some TLC. And so is the crawl space and the tupperware cabinet and my kitchen desk and the the boys' closet. More work than can fit in one Saturday, but I intend to get a good jump on all of it.

Well, as soon as College GameDay is over. That's right y'all. It is a beautiful day in my house: college football starts today! I am sitting here watching GameDay on ESPN now and my Gators kickoff at 11. My beloved Tebow has graduated and is doin' his thing in the NFL. But here comes Johnny Brantley and a whole host of other rockin' Gators who are gonna GET IT DONE!!

It's a good day. Feels like fall, football starts, and I might just be able to park in my garage. Well, let's not get too crazy. I'll be happy just to be able to walk through it. :)

GO GATORS!!!



Need a Sling? Click here!Subscribe to Me!!
Click here for your regular dose of BabyLove Slings!

3 comments:

Mindy September 5, 2010 at 6:12 PM  

Sounds like such a fun day! Enjoy!

Cheryl September 6, 2010 at 8:59 PM  

Thanks for checking out my blog. :) I love your blog!!
I hope your garage is lookin' good. ;)
cheryl

Ashley September 6, 2010 at 10:44 PM  

Sooo happy that its football season again!!!! GO GATORS!

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP