Brotherly Love

>> Wednesday, September 1, 2010

After putting both boys down solo tonight, I left the room thinking they both were asleep (in their own beds). When I went upstairs to investigate a scurrying noise, this is what I found: both boys asleep in the same bed! Way to melt a mama's heart! I especially love how Caden positioned himself right between his brothers legs. Like he just wanted to be as close as possible. I reluctantly moved Caden back to his own bed. I love how they are starting to be friends and play so well together. They still fight, don't get me wrong. And they fight intensely. But Caden adores Lucas and doesn't like to be out of his sight. And Lucas loves to play "big brother" and take care of Caden (which is mostly appreciated by Caden but not always).

These boys are just so, so sweet! I feel extravagantly blessed.



Need a Sling? Click here!
Subscribe to Me!! Click here for your regular dose of BabyLove Slings!

2 comments:

Lucy September 2, 2010 at 4:55 PM  

Such a sweet picture!!!

Laila @OnlyLaila September 6, 2010 at 9:53 PM  

Love it! That is one to show them when they are older.

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP