Babywearing as Birthcontrol

>> Thursday, January 27, 2011

I do not have a baby nor will I probably ever have one again. But that does not mean I don't want to wear one in my sling. That is probably one of the main (or only) reasons I would want to have another baby... so use my sling again. Good thing my friends are still having babies, and letting me babysit them. :)
A couple friends and I have been doing a babysitting swap- you watch my kids, I'll watch yours. Last Friday, Hubby and I got to watch my friends' three kids for four hours and this Friday we get to go out. It is fun to watch the kids and see them have a blast playing together. But I got a special treat last Friday- I got to wear my friend's baby in my sling! **LOVE** She is 2months old and has some of the best cheeks I have ever seen. I just loved holding her in my sling and feeling her little body sink in and give in to sleep. I miss that so much. It is a feeling of comfort, for me and her, and brings back nostalgic feelings of holding my own boys that way.

It's been awhile since I got to look down to see such a sweet little baby face. Isn't she the sweetest thing?! Don't you just love her little fingers!! And those cheeks!!

Hubby says we can babysit her anytime so I can get my baby-fix. Not that I am really wanting to have more babies, but getting to cuddle keeps me even more content with what I have. Like getting to wear other people's babies keeps me from wanting/needing one of my own. See... just another way babywearing is useful: birthcontrol. Ha!! :)



Need a Sling? Click here!Subscribe to Me!!
Click here for your regular dose of BabyLove Slings!

4 comments:

Shannon January 28, 2011 at 8:29 AM  

Well, I'm sure moms of newborns will become your BFF, because very few people actually want to babysit a newborn.

Joel & Kristen January 28, 2011 at 8:29 AM  

That IS one of the most precious babies I've ever seen! I'm sure her mom will let you cuddle her in a sling anytime you want :)

Unknown January 29, 2011 at 12:50 AM  

What a lovely idea - a babywearing babysitter :) Beautiful baby and lovely post...

Mindy February 2, 2011 at 7:10 PM  

She is gorgeous! I loved wearing my babies and I hope to wear at least one more! Stop by my blog for a post about that.

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP