Oh be careful little mouth what you speak

>> Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Perfect example of why you have to watch what you say around toddlers... at least mine...

Lucas picks up his puppy stuffed animal.
Hi Puppy! Woof, Woof. Woof, Woof.

I say: That's so nice, Lucas. Are you playing with your puppy?

Hi Puppy! Hush, Puppy hush. Shhhhhh!! Puppy shhhhh!!!

I guess I'm lucky that's all he repeated of my frequent interactions with the dog. I was worried he was gonna think the dog's name was "d***it Hadley"! I better watch my tongue...


1 comments:

Catherine September 27, 2007 at 11:23 AM  

Nice. :)

You are so right! I've realized recently that A understands so much of what I say...he'll do what I ask (sometimes) or turn to things I've only mentioned by name once in the past. So even though he's not speaking yet, it makes me really want to be more choosy in what he hears me say...

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP