Our week in pictures...

>> Thursday, March 27, 2008

I have been a bit bloggy-absent the last week or so, as my dear friend Lisa Marie so gently reminded me. :) It is both because so much is going on in life and in my head that I don't have much time or energy for blogging, or anything appropriate to put on "paper." It isn't that I don't have a million thoughts in my head. I just don't have many that I should or could burden y'all with that you haven't heard before.
So to get back in the groove, I will catch you up a bit on me by sharing these photos-

Last week we went to this awesome kids art studio with our friends. Lucas took "finger painting" very literally as you can see. The kids had a blast being creative and we didn't have to deal with any of the mess.... perfect!!







Easter morning- Lucas woke us up by barging in our room (he sleeps in a toddler bed now so he can get up when he's ready- both a blessing and a curse) "requesting" his Easter bucket that he had been told the easter bunny was bringing him. Hubby looks happy to be starting his day at 6am, doesn't he? :)

Easter Sunday was also Lucas' 2nd birthday! What a little man he has become!! The bow-tie is just the icing on the cake. My sweet little baby is 2!!! (More on that later...)
And speaking of cake, I took a gamble and made a dino cake just as Lucas had requested. Hubby had little faith in my "cake-shaping" abilities but it actually turned out pretty cute. At least the guest of honor was satisfied.

Although I thought we both had colds, Lucas and I both tested positive for influenza on Tuesday. I just cannot catch a break. We are even now isolated in our house so as not to contaminate everyone and trying to stay positive and warm. It is snowing outside as I write this and it is the end of March. Enough of winter already! Maybe God is waiting for next week to bring Spring, in so many ways. Blessings to you all. I need to nap now. The flu is a b****!!

3 comments:

TwoSquareMeals March 27, 2008 at 6:09 PM  

That pic of Marcus is priceless, and Lucas is so adorable! You are such a better Mommy that I. My kids get boring old box mix cake, rectangular shape, canned frosting. I do at least do sprinkles. We all have our gifts, I suppose.

Here's hoping for Spring!

Mindy March 27, 2008 at 10:14 PM  

Farrah, I love your dinosaur cake! Nice job, its very cute. Er, well was cute, lol. Your little man is such a doll too!!

Unknown March 28, 2008 at 7:06 AM  

Your little man is SO adorable! He's gonna be a heartbreaker!

The cake is awesome! Great job!!! We'll be having a ladybug cake for Ladybug's first birthday - would anyone expect something different? I've already started my research to get the perfect ladybug!

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP