It's a Party!!

>> Friday, March 7, 2008

The ladies at 5minutes for Mom are hosting a bloggy party- a chance for you to get your blog noticed and maybe find some new blogs that you enjoy. So, welcome to all of you who found me through the party. Be sure to leave a comment so I can visit you too. :)

Here is a little bit about me-
I am southern girl transplanted to the midwest, a nurse part time and a mom full time. I blog here about my babywearing adventures with my two year old son who always keeps me on my toes. I started wearing my son when he was an infant and I just can't stop! It is so comforting and convenient to have him close but be able to do other things at the same time. I am also expecting my next baby in August so stay tuned for more about this pregnancy journey. My journey to motherhood thus far has been a bumpy road filled with questions and grief. And this pregnancy has its own challenges but we are grateful for God's provision and trust His plan.

Besides nursing and being a mom, my other hat is business woman, kind of. I have a very small business out of my home making and selling ring sling baby carriers and other baby-related items. It is a fun creative outlet for me and a way to make a little extra money so I can stay home with my son. My little business is nearly a year old and just starting to take off, a little. Visit my website, if you have an interest and a spare moment.

I also just became a contributor for the Chicago Moms Blog and am super excited to be joining such a great group of ladies over there.
As for a party game, leave a comment with a babywearing question or your best advice for being a multi-tasking mother of two kids..... I am going to need all the help I can get! :)
And don't forget to check all the fabulous mommy blogs at 5minutes for Mom and their Ultimate Blog Party '08. They also have over 100 amazing prizes that you can attempt to win so check it out.
Thanks y'all for visiting. Please let me know you were here and come back soon! :) Blessings!!


Ultimate Blog Party 2008

14 comments:

Anonymous March 7, 2008 at 10:41 PM  

You make it look so easy to wear your son. I tried using different things back when and they all hurt my back.
I wish I saw these back then. He was a cranky so these would of really saved me.

Anonymous March 7, 2008 at 11:35 PM  

I love the o-rings on your slings-- a lot of them don't have that! Very cute pictures too! Party on!

Spookygirl March 7, 2008 at 11:35 PM  

YAY!! Party on fellow babywearing mama!!

Spider Lady March 7, 2008 at 11:59 PM  

Yay for babywearing!!! Best advice I can give for multi-tasking with 2 youngins, is let big brother help when he wants...he can be a big help and makes him feel wanted....at least for my son it does!

BTW, HI!!

Nadine March 8, 2008 at 2:22 AM  

Nice to meet you. Just dropping by for the party.

Unknown March 8, 2008 at 6:16 AM  

Time to party! I don't have any advice from experience for being a mom of 2, but I would highly recommend tandem baby wearing. I've seen it and while it looks awkward, I'm sure it helps both young'uns happy and safe.

Have a blessed day!

Danielle March 8, 2008 at 6:47 AM  

Blogger just ate my comment!!! Great blog! I look forward to reading about your adventures as a mom of two!

Anonymous March 8, 2008 at 9:34 AM  

I loooved my baby sling. Welcome to the party and happy blogging!

Anonymous March 8, 2008 at 7:47 PM  

I'm spreading the babywearing love, with ya! Party on!

Anonymous March 8, 2008 at 8:20 PM  

hey, i wear my baby too! it's fun!!! and they are so much lighter that way!

Anonymous March 8, 2008 at 11:51 PM  

The ring sling baby carriers are very creative! Good luck with your business.

I like spider lady's suggestion of letting big brother help.

Come visit my party!

Little Ladybug Designs March 10, 2008 at 9:29 AM  

Great blog! Nice to meet you. Stop by and say hello. Happy Partying!

Anonymous March 10, 2008 at 12:31 PM  

Just dropping in for the party! Very nice to meet you!!! Wishing you all the best for the rest of your pregnancy!

I'm going to stick around a bit and browse if you don't mind. Hope to bump into you at more party locations!

Blessings,
Shera

Unknown April 18, 2008 at 7:10 PM  

Still hopping from blog to blog... my goal is to post at each blog at least once. Nice to meet you. Happy blogging!

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP