Beautiful babywearing around the World

>> Friday, March 28, 2008

I came across this slide show of international babywearers today.... The photos are absolutely beautiful! I love all the rich colors and cultures represented. I also love the variety in the ages of the wearers and those being worn. You see pictures of sibilings wearing siblings and lots of grandparents wearing grandchildren. You see infants and toddlers and older kids alike in different ethnic carriers. Babywearing really is for everyone. Check it out and enjoy.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/ethnicbabycarriers/pool/show/

4 comments:

Heather March 28, 2008 at 3:21 PM  

What a great find Farrah! The photos are all so beautiful.

However the woman rowing the boat while wearing and nursing her baby is decidedly my favorite for obvious reasons. Wow-super mom! That rivals some KB stories I've heard. ;-)

Unknown March 29, 2008 at 11:20 AM  

Wow, what beautiful pictures! I could totally get on my soapbox about babywearing vs. keeping baby in an infant car carrier, but I won't.

Thanks for sharing this great find!

Danielle March 29, 2008 at 11:55 AM  

That is awesome. Thank you so much for the great find.

Anonymous March 30, 2008 at 2:25 AM  

Those are super! (Only now I not only want a baby, but to be traveling all around the world! LOL!)

Love ya!

LMarie

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP