I have my Reasons

>> Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I recently posted over at Chicago Moms Blog about one of those neccesary evils of motherhood. I got notified today that the post has been picked up for syndication and will possibly appear on several news and parenting blogs across the country. Kinda fun! If you have a free minute, check it out.

And in case you are like me and can't get enough of these smiling little faces, here is a pre-halloween preview of the 2 main reasons why I do what I do. I would do just about anything for my boys!






Firefighter Lucas and his trusty dalmatian Caden

4 comments:

Kim @ What's That Smell October 29, 2008 at 10:22 PM  

They are so cute! I love the little doggy nose!

Atwood-Family of FIVE October 30, 2008 at 7:53 AM  

I found myself thinking about bottles and pumping as i lay awake in bed at 4 am this morning. Remembering that most likely I'll wind up doing it again but wondering what it's going to be like this time getting to stay home and not going back to work at 3 months old...

I think I am so different than other moms. I didn't dislike pumping at all. I didn't see it as a chore or painful or any of that. I did feel "guilty" for taking pumping breaks, but I am-you are-we all are-protected by law and if we are generous enough to have an employer to pay us during those breaks, what a blessing (think about it-smokers get "paid" on their 10 minute smoke breaks every few hours, what we are doing is much better on so many levels.) Anyway, I'm grateful I didn't have the experience of hating it like so many moms did. You were quite eloquent and that should be picked up and published! Congrats!

Elizabeth L. October 30, 2008 at 8:39 PM  

I love the fireman/dog theme!

And congrats on syndication! (BTW, I got 4 ounces the other day in about 5 minutes. Whoo hoo! Don't know what was so special that day, and it hasn't happened since (sigh.)

Mindy October 31, 2008 at 9:47 AM  

They are so darn cute! I love that you are doing the firefighter and his dalmation, so cute!

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP