It's still Fall, Y'all!!

>> Monday, November 3, 2008

Lucas' painting of "Falling Leaves" I, of course, drew the bare tree at his request and he painted all the leaves. I think it is truly beautiful. This is one for the memory book!

The air is crisp, we have had our first flurries, and Thanksgiving is right around the corner. I have packed up all the shorts (although we are supposed to get to mid 70's today) and have started to make Christmas lists. We are in the thick of fall and winter is on it's way. All the more reason to celebrate fall while it is here.


Over at my little sling business, BabyLove Slings, I am officially launching my new fall fabrics- 6 beautiful new slings that are sure to catch your eye and everyone else's too. I chose fabrics that beautifully represent the colors of the season. I love them and now I want to introduce them to you so that you can love them too.







(left) Pink Sunrise


(right) Winter's Embrace







(left) Harvest Splendor


(right) Falling Leaves








(left) Summer's End


(right) Serenity




.
Do you love them? Well, if nothing there suits your fancy, I have a ton of other slings left from this summer that are still available. Still nothing? I always welcome specific fabric requests if there is something in particular you are looking for.
To entice you even further, I am offering an amazing discount this week- a little online sling party. As a prelude to the events I have coming up in the next few weeks, I am hosting an online party to extend the fun and savings to my bloggy friends. I am offering 20% all orders over $40 AND free shipping for this week only (the offer will expire Friday at midnight)! Use code "FallParty" to get your discount and "FreeShip" to get the free shipping.
And just like any other kind of party, an online party is more fun if you invite your friends. If you have a blog and would like to post about my slings and the discount this week, I will give you an extra discount. Just leave a comment with the link and I will send you the code. Even if you don't have a blog, you can e-mail at least 4friends and copy me on the e-mail and get your extra savings that way. Or tell your Facebook friends too... whatever helps get the word out!!
.

Thanks y'all for supporting me and my little creative outlet. The little bit of profit I do make helps me be able to stay home with my boys and be the pseudo-attachment/babywearing/overly proud mama that I am and love to be. I am going back to my part-time job as a nurse tomorrow which I am pretty anxious about. Not my job, I actually enjoy it, but the leaving. But I digress...
.

Enjoy fall y'all, while it is still here. Strap on your babies and go for a walk or jump in the leaves. Cherish the moment. Blessings!!
.

Click here to start your shopping!!!





6 comments:

Unknown November 3, 2008 at 10:49 AM  

Beautiful patterns!!! I'll have to tell the hubs about the discount!!! Happy birthday to me! ;-)

Mindy November 3, 2008 at 12:14 PM  

Your new fabrics are beautiful! It's supposed to be in the 60's here today but it's clouding up and the temp is dropping, so it really feels like winter is on it's way.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph November 3, 2008 at 1:01 PM  

These are all so pretty and I love Lucas' artwork!

Steph

Prayerful Moms November 3, 2008 at 1:48 PM  

These fabrics are gorgeous! You know, you could even make a sling designed from your son's artwork, it was so cool, too!

Unknown November 5, 2008 at 5:43 AM  

I shared your e-mail with a few gals here. Hopefully you'll get an order or two. I also posted a pic of LB in the mei tai today. We used it while waiting to vote yesterday.

Hope that all is well! Hugs!

Unknown November 5, 2008 at 9:24 AM  

I blogged on my *new* blog here: http://musingsfromamom.wordpress.com/2008/11/05/fall-party-at-baby-love-slings/

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP