Tuba Boys

>> Thursday, August 5, 2010

During dinner tonight, I asked Lucas if he would be interested in learning to play a musical instrument. We are trying to figure out our lives for the fall which includes figuring out what activities to sign the boys up for and how much (or how little) to schedule ourselves.
Anyway, I like the idea of the boys learning an instrument. It is supposed to make kids good at math or reasoning or something like that. Mostly though, I think it is super cute. So I asked Lucas tonight what he thought of the idea.
"Like what instrument?" has asked.
"Oh, maybe the guitar or the piano or the violin."
"Or the trumpet or the trombone," Hubby added. I guess he felt I had neglected the brass section.

"Or maybe the tuba!!" Lucas said quite excitedly. We tried to explain to him that maybe we should start with something a bit more manageable and he could work his way up to the tuba if he wanted to.

"I play tuba!" Caden proclaimed, not wanting to be left out of the discussion.
"You would fit in a tuba," I told him. They both thought that was pretty funny. :)

Lucas thought about it for a second and then offered up this plan:
"Maybe Caden could hide inside a tuba. Then when I get older, like when I am 33, I could learn to play the tuba and then Caden would come flying out. Wouldn't that be cool?!?!"

I love the way their little minds work. They never cease to make me smile.


Need a Sling? Click here!
Subscribe to Me!! Click here for your regular dose of BabyLove Slings!

4 comments:

Unknown August 6, 2010 at 6:43 AM  

I LOVE the part about him turning 33, and Caden flying out of the tuba, I literally LOL'd!

SO precious!

Mindy August 6, 2010 at 11:27 PM  

LOL too cute!!

uzair khan August 8, 2010 at 12:11 PM  

good...../









cure of black magic
http://blackmagicremoveswithquran.blogspot.com/

Lucy August 19, 2010 at 5:41 PM  

I love that story! Hilarious!!

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP