Locks of Love

>> Monday, October 22, 2007

I needed a change. So yesterday I went and got my hair cut. That always makes me feel somewhat renewed. My hair had gotten so long that the stylist asked me if I wanted to donate my hair. I had been thinking about that anyway but thought it needed to be longer in order to have enough. But, she cut 7inches off my hair and I guess that is enough. I will be sending it to Locks of Love. It feels kinda weird to have a braid of my own hair sitting on my desk right now. Kinda cool though...

4 comments:

Catherine October 22, 2007 at 4:44 PM  

Wow, that is cool - plus, you cut your hair the same day that M's sister Heather cut off her dreadlocks! (I guess that doesn't mean much to you, but do you remember them??)

TwoSquareMeals October 22, 2007 at 6:21 PM  

When do we get to see the new 'do?

Mindy October 24, 2007 at 7:21 PM  

Locks of Love is an awesome program! You go girl!

Crunchy Domestic Goddess October 25, 2007 at 3:43 PM  

that's great that you can donate it. and yes, we need to see the new 'do! :)

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP