Now for some sunshine

>> Sunday, October 21, 2007

All that I just wrote in the post below is truly my current state of mind. But, so as not to pull everyone down in the dumps with me... here are some recent pictures of Lucas that are like rays of sunshine that always burst through my little rain clouds.

Lucas playing in our backyard.

Lucas dressed as a leaf walking down the aisle with a bridesmaid at a wedding last weekend. I admit I was skeptical about the success of Lucas being a leaf in our friends' autumn-themed wedding, but it turned out to be super cute. An exhausting day for all three of us though.
Lucas was so tired, in fact, that he laid on the dance floor at the reception and said "night-night." If you know Lucas, you know how tired he had to have been for that to happen.

Still tired the next morning at breakfast....

1 comments:

Catherine October 21, 2007 at 8:00 PM  

I've been waiting for the leaf pictures! :)

Poor tired baby...

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP