Nurturing Dads

>> Wednesday, June 25, 2008

As a belated Father's Day tribute and in conjunction with the Babywearing Conference I am leaving for in 1hour, I wanted to post my favorite pics of hubby doing the babywearing. It took a little while to convince him to start using the sling (he started out with the Bjorn and moved up from there, WAY up!). But once he started, he was hooked and used it pretty regularly. He is a big fan of the Ergo and used the Mei Tai while we were at the beach a few weeks ago. He doesn't wear Lucas that much anymore, but I know he will be doing his share of babywearing once Baby Next arrives in a few weeks.

Few things nurture my soul more than watching Hubby and Lucas play together or read together or have genuine bonding time together. That is probably why I love seeing him wear Lucas in the sling or carrier. It is true connection, bonding, that you just can't get in other ways.
That's my man - the babywearer!!
Daddy and Lucas last 4th of July getting ready for some parade action!!

Kitchen helper - Daddy and Lucas doing some chores. Warms your heart, doesn't it! :)

Stay tuned for some pics and my personal recount of the conference. I am SO excited!

This post has been entered in Peppermint's June Babywearing Photo contest.

3 comments:

Anonymous June 25, 2008 at 7:11 PM  

Cute! Congrats on your pregnancy! That red sling is gorgeous. Thanks for entering the babywearing photo contest.

Danielle June 25, 2008 at 8:04 PM  

so cute!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph June 26, 2008 at 1:33 AM  

I love seeing babywearing dads!

Steph

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP