Precious moment

>> Thursday, July 10, 2008


Lucas and I went to the local splashpad this morning with some friends. As we were leaving and I was buckling him in his carseat, he was asking me a million questions (as usual). "Mommy, what's that truck carrying? What's that man doing? Where we going, mommy?" To this last question I answered, "We are going home because mommy desperately needs a shower and a nap. Do you need anything?" His answer... "A big mommy-kiss! I love you SO MUCH!" Can you hear my heart melting?!? That is my precious boy!
Picture courtesy of Stephanie Dame photography- taken at the Babywearing Conf. Thanks Stephanie! She is an amazing photographer in the Oak Park area if anyone is in need. We plan on booking her this fall for some family photos. She is great!

3 comments:

Catherine July 10, 2008 at 3:51 PM  

That IS a precious moment...and a SUPER precious picture! I want one!

Wish we could have splashed with you this morning...hopefully we'll be on our feet again one of these days. :(

Mindy July 11, 2008 at 9:27 PM  

Awwww...how sweet! THose moments are truly a gift!

Mindy July 12, 2008 at 10:05 PM  

Farrah, thanks for your thoughtful comments on my blog. I am only an email away any time you need an ear or a shoulder, and you and your little guys are in my prayers all the time!

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP