My Sweet Boys

>> Monday, August 3, 2009

As we prepare for Caden to turn one in less than 2weeks, I am really starting to love the way life looks these days. Don't get me wrong- it is still certainly challenging and trying at times. Neither boy sleeps all that great with Caden still not sleeping through the night. Caden is also starting to make his little will known in a very vocal and stubborn way. But, everyday the boys play together more and seem to genuinely love to be with each other. I love it!! These are my boys, my heart.



Need a Sling? Click here!
Subscribe to Me!! Click here for your regular dose of BabyLove Slings!

1 comments:

Danyele Easterhaus August 4, 2009 at 7:28 AM  

so stinking cute. i love sleeping kiddos...so precious and pure.

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP