370 days

>> Friday, September 11, 2009

Caden and his new cousin Emilee are exactly 370 days apart. I knew babies changed a lot that first year but these pictures put it all into perspective for me. Look how big he is next to her!! He's walking all over and can say about a dozen words. All that happens in less than 370days. Wow! Pretty surreal. My baby is not so much a baby anymore. But he's still so stinkin' cute!!


Need a Sling? Click here!
Subscribe to Me!! Click here for your regular dose of BabyLove Slings!

1 comments:

Atwood-Family of FIVE September 11, 2009 at 7:56 AM  

Aww! Congrats! My sister's baby and Anne are 15 months apart and the difference is unbelievable how much a year makes at the young age. While she is just 2 and still so baby, mine is really and truly a "big girl". (but I'm sure next year I will look at my 3 year old neice and 4 year old daughter and say "What a baby" she is!) :)

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP