At the Swamp

>> Saturday, September 12, 2009


Today I am checking something off my life's bucket list - you know, that list of things you must do before you die. Today, my family (minus Hubby) and I are at a Gator game at the Swamp! Not only that, but some alumni friends got us the tickets and are helping us get to the front of the line for the GatorWalk (when the players arrive at the stadium to get ready for the game). I am SO hoping to shake Tebow's hand or have him give Lucas a high-five! Truthfully, I am pretty happy just to be able to see him with my own eyes and watch him play a home game. I have been to the Swamp before but never to a game there. This is truly a once in a lifetime thing for me (or maybe not, hopefully not!). But even if I get back to the Swamp sometime, it wouldn't be with Tebow so this is just so amazing. For you non-football people, sorry to ramble on. I just really love my Gators and really love Tim Tebow! You'll never find a more quality guy than Timmy! And he just so happens to be one of the best college football players ever.

Go Gators!!

Need a Sling? Click here!
Subscribe to Me!! Click here for your regular dose of BabyLove Slings!

4 comments:

Unknown September 12, 2009 at 9:08 AM  

As you well know, I am not a Gators fan (lol), but I love me some college football and I am SO excited for you!!!!!!!

TwoSquareMeals September 12, 2009 at 12:18 PM  

I have been to several games at the eighth wonder of the world, I mean Neyland stadium. But I have never taken hubby. We have a friend working on getting us tickets for a game this year. Hope I get to take him before we move overseas! Have fun!

Oh, and hubby has a man crush on Tebow. He keeps talking about how wonderful he is...blah, blah, blah...he is about to get in trouble with the wife.

Just Me September 12, 2009 at 1:28 PM  

You are so funny! I know NOTHING about football other than games in Chicago are great way to freeze your tush off.

I am glad you are having a fantastic time!

GO GATORS!

Mindy September 12, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

Non-football people? Is there such a thing? Sounds like an exciting time! Please stop by Shore's End for an important update and prayer request.

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP