Fall, Fabulous Fall!!

>> Monday, September 28, 2009

This is one of the few times of year that I LOVE living in Chicagoland and don't ask myself everyday why I don't live at the beach. Fall is so beautiful here. I love the crisp air, the cozy feeling you get when you wear a hoodie or soft sweatshirt, being able to sleep with the window open, the leaves, the pumpkins, ... I love it!!
Here are some recent pics of the beginnings of our fall-fun! Hope you and your fam are enjoying the change of season too.

Apple picking today with our best-est buds! It was a nice fall day but quite blustery!

Lucas picking an apple. He picked a couple and even ate one as he walked through the orchard. So classic! :)

Caden getting into the apple-picking spirit!

A family fall hike at the Morton Arboretum last weekend.

The boys playing on Big Rock (such a creative name, eh?)

Mommy and the boys (BTW- I am wearing one of my newest slings. You gotta check out my new fabrics. They are so fabulous!)

The boys holding hands as we walk through the zoo. This happened totally organically, no prodding from mom. Lucas loves to be with Caden (even if he is a bit rough at times) and I love seeing them bond with each other.

And there is more fun to come...




Need a Sling? Click here!
Subscribe to Me!! Click here for your regular dose of BabyLove Slings!

2 comments:

Unknown September 29, 2009 at 6:14 AM  

such a beautiful family!!! I can't believe ya'll are so bundled up!! I won't share what it's like in Nc ;-)

I love that new sling!! gorgeous! I'm thinking whenever #3 comes, I have to try a ring sling (you know, one of yours, lol) ;-) I tried one with Benjamin but I was so addicted to my wrap at the time ;-)

Anonymous September 29, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

Very sweet! I love seeing pictures of your little cuties!

And I love you! Wish I were hopping a plane to Chicago for the reunion - maybe once I figure out what I'm doing I can still get out there for a little visit and see you, Cath, my cousin, etc.


Miss you!

Lisa Marie

P.S. Updated from my email I sent you the other day on my blog last night and again this morning.

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP