Cooking with Turkey

>> Wednesday, November 14, 2007


This time of year, we all start to drool as we think of all the yummy Thanksgiving treats just around the corner. Sweet potatoes, stuffing, pumpkin pie... and of course turkey. Most people are planning on how they will cook their turkey, but not my sweet little Lucas. He cooks with his turkey! This morning he brought me his sling and this stuffed turkey and said "mama, ing. tickey, ing." So I help him put turkey in the sling and he ran and played and whipped us up some breakfast in his little kitchen. I think Lucas' turkey is one of the few that get to help prepare the meal instead of becoming the meal. That's my sweet, sling-lovin' boy!

1 comments:

Crunchy Domestic Goddess November 15, 2007 at 2:49 PM  

aww, that is adorable. what a sweet kiddo. :)

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP