And just like that....

>> Monday, August 11, 2008

...life is different.

We are walking out the door now to go to the hospital. I remember this being such a strange feeling with my other two deliveries. When I leave my house I am pregnant, and when I come home life will forever be changed.

I am nervous but so very excited. I wish the blood work and the anesthesia and the operation were behind me... that is the part I am nervous about. But I am waiting with baited breath to hold my son and kiss his head and let him change me in ways I cannot even imagine.

Thanks for your friendship and your prayers. We will update when we can with pictures and details.

Love to you all.

6 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph August 11, 2008 at 10:56 AM  

Oh, I can't wait to hear!! Prayers for you & baby!

Steph

Anonymous August 11, 2008 at 11:02 AM  

Congrats! We'll be praying for you! Wishing all the best!

Amanda August 11, 2008 at 11:05 AM  

Thinking of you and praying!! LOVE YOU!!!

Anonymous August 11, 2008 at 12:10 PM  

Love you tons, Farrah-Bearah, and your whole Kiki's-Idol-Game group that I've talked to recently are all praying for you!

Love ya,
Lisa Marie

Catherine August 11, 2008 at 12:57 PM  

Thinking constantly about all five of you...

Cath

Just Me August 11, 2008 at 9:06 PM  

I am not bothering you by cell but come one tell us everything is ok?? Please?? I think G-d is sick of me praying for that now

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP