Go Gators!!

>> Saturday, August 30, 2008

Mommy and her boys watching Gator football... doesn't get much better than that!!

It is a beautiful day in my part of the universe. The weather outside is crisp and sunny and I had biscuits and gravy (one of my favorite foods) for breakfast. But even better is the return of college football and College Game Day. Oh, how I have missed it!! I know at least some of you will understand my excitement. I LOVE my Gators and am so excited for the season to start. Watching football brings out a whole other side of me and it is not always pretty. But it is always passionate, that is for sure. Go Florida Gators!!!


Gator Baby!! We start em' young. :)

6 comments:

TwoSquareMeals August 30, 2008 at 1:41 PM  

Yeah for college football!!!! I am almost ready to break down and get cable this year. We have to wait until Monday for our first kickoff, but I've already reserved a seat at my bro-in-law's college apartment. Won't that make a funny scene?

TwoSquareMeals August 30, 2008 at 2:18 PM  

Oh, and Caden is beautiful, even if he is wearing Gators clothes! Maybe I'll bring him a Vols onesie...

Unknown August 30, 2008 at 7:04 PM  

Ha ha, I'll send him a Bulldogs bib! Go DAWGS!

Mindy September 1, 2008 at 5:56 PM  

Yay for fall and football!! We don't really do college ball here but we do follow the pros all season. The sound of football in the background in fall and winter is one of my most vivid and warmest childhood memories.

You little guys look so sweet in their Gator gear!

Lindsay Lou September 1, 2008 at 8:08 PM  

I LOVE football season too! I am an Oklahoma State fan myself, but as long as they aren't playing the Gators, I will root for them as well!

Thanks for your continued prayers. I can't wait to meet Caden!

Amanda September 3, 2008 at 5:16 PM  

I can't barely look at this post for all of the orange. It's blinding.

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP