Better

>> Monday, September 22, 2008

Today was a good day. We needed it, for sure. After a week of sickness and sleep deprivation and emotionally traumatic moments, today was carefree and easy-going and without any major tears (by anyone). We got out, we managed lunch and nap with relative ease, and we even took the dog for a walk to feed the ducks. I got some good sleep last night and that made all the difference in the world in my ability to mentally manage my boys and the day. Lesson learned: Get good sleep. We are all a little better today. Less snot, more sleep, less drama.... better.
And with that, I leave you with some of my favorite pics from the last few days and I am going to bed. :)
My precious "nakie" boys!
Lucas looking at the bunnies at our little local zoo this morning. It was the first day of fall today and the weather was perfect!! It felt good to get out and enjoy the morning with some friends.
Sweet kiss (Don't you love Lucas and Hadley in the background... We played outside for quite awhile today trying to soak in this gorgeous weather. )
Daddy giving Caden his 1st bottle this weekend. Lucas took forever to learn to take a bottle so we decided to start earlier this time. Caden did great!! He took it right away and drank 3oz. Hooray!!
Oh, my sweet little Caden
(Doesn't he have the sweetest little face and the most beautiful baby eyes? I am a bit biased, I guess.)

2 comments:

Mindy September 23, 2008 at 1:31 AM  

Sleep is golden, no doubt about that! I am like a different person based on how much (or how little) sleep I get. So glad everyone is feeling better, too! Your boys are just so darn cute!

Atwood-Family of FIVE September 23, 2008 at 7:07 AM  

That last picture actually reminds me a bit of Maynard babies when they are that young...maybe Peanut? Still amazed that you have a one month old and went to the petting zoo!

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP