Happy one month, CLB!!!

>> Thursday, September 11, 2008

My little baby is already one month today. Before I know it he'll be driving. :) Two of my favorite things about him are that he squeaks when he's nursing and that if he's fussing, he quiets down when I hold him up by my face and kiss his neck or whisper in his ear. Enjoy some pics of the many faces of my little CLB.

Just chillin'

O.K. Now I am hungry!!

Post-milk nirvana

Sleep is coming... (don't ya' love the mouth open sleeping of a newborn!)

...and he's out. So sweet!!

I love you CLB. You have deepened my capacity for love. You joining our family has broken down the facade of me being able to do it all on my own and reminded me that, just as you are dependent on me, so I am dependent on God for all things. You are precious to me beyond words. I am forever grateful and changed by the unexpected blessing of you.

4 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph September 11, 2008 at 3:06 PM  

Oh my goodness he couldn't be sweeter!

Steph

TwoSquareMeals September 11, 2008 at 3:15 PM  

My arms are already itching to hold that sweet pea again! Happy 1 month!

Unknown September 12, 2008 at 7:52 AM  

For us, that first month FLEW by! What a beautiful little boy he is! And I'm sure those cheeks don't lack for kissing!

Mindy September 12, 2008 at 3:56 PM  

What a doll!! I loved this: "post milk nirvana"...lol...so true. My hubby used to refer to Aspen in that state as "milk drunk".

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP