Kiss your Babies

>> Monday, September 15, 2008

After much recent contemplation on God's higher plan and some whining about my hard day, I heard some very unsettling news today. Someone we know lost their baby today. He was 3 and had a long battle with a very rare and horrible cancer. I didn't really know them. Hubby knew her (the mother) in high school and I maybe met her once. We never met their son. But this still affects me deeply. I heard the news and just cried. It makes my day pale in comparison. I leaned down to kiss Caden who was sleeping in the sling. Later this evening, I kissed Lucas' head as he fell asleep in the sling too. I have felt that depth of sadness and know that heartache. And tonight, my heart aches for this family and feels grateful for my own.
So tonight, y'all, kiss your babies and say a little prayer for this family as they grieve.

1 comments:

Mindy September 16, 2008 at 9:03 PM  

News of families losing children always stop me in my tracks, and always makes me take those precious moments with mine a little slower.

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP