Wave of Healing

>> Sunday, April 19, 2009

I don't know what the future will hold. I don't even know what tomorrow will be like.
I don't know why God chose this path for me, for my family.
I don't know how long it will take for this grief to feel less acute.

There is so much that I don't know.
But...

I do know that my God is with me no matter what.
I do know that my Hubby and my boys are evidence of His grace to me.
I do know that it is in this suffering and this pain that I am pointed back to Him.

His healing is washing over me.
His love is my strength and my life.
His Resurrection promises that I too will one day be whole again.

He holds my Micah until I can. And one day I will.
My arms ache today, my heart breaks.
But yet, I have hope.

His grace is sufficient, His mercy makes me new.
He gives me hope.
He heals my hurt.

He will come again and all will be restored.
Come, Lord Jesus, Come.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18

photo credit: Carly Dudley

P.S.~ I submitted Micah's name here. I am waiting with great anticipation to see the result.

Need a Sling? Click here!
Subscribe to Me!! Click here for your regular dose of BabyLove Slings!

2 comments:

Joel & Kristen April 20, 2009 at 8:33 AM  

Thank you for encouraging me with your words, Farrah, and with the passage from 1 Thess. Everything you said is true. I love you and have you on my mind all week.

Unknown April 20, 2009 at 3:28 PM  

You are in my prayers sweet friend.

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP