Epidemic

>> Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I have caught it.... the epidemic that is going around. No, not the swine flu. The overcommitted-under rested-I can't seem to get my act together sickness. And I have a BAD CASE! Chronic, I think. I have so many thoughts in my head. But just wanted to at least put something up here so y'all wouldn't think I have dropped off the face of the earth.

Here are some of my favorite pics from the last week:




A busy week for us all. Emotionally and physically exhausting... even for my little toddler-tornado!
I want to share with y'all about how we remembered Micah this year... but I am waiting for the pictures! :) Coming soon....


Need a Sling? Click here!
Subscribe to Me!! Click here for your regular dose of BabyLove Slings!

7 comments:

TwoSquareMeals April 29, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

The epidemic is also known as Spring. I always have all of this energy and drive for doing things once winter is over, and I realize how much I have overcommitted around the end of April. I'm with you!

And I have been praying for you all and do want to hear about your week. Love yoU!

Heather April 29, 2009 at 2:06 PM  

Is that the bench you and the Cags got?

Mindy April 30, 2009 at 5:05 PM  

Great pics Farrah! Don't overdo it too much! Come on by my blog and see a cool announcement in my post titled "Doing The Happy Dance".

Mindy May 3, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

My new blog URL is: http://shoresend.blogspot.com/

Come on by to read the sad tale of my .com adventure with Google.

Anonymous February 25, 2010 at 3:10 PM  

hi ppl. I'm really into shoes and I was looking for that singular model. The prices for the velcros are approximately 350 pounds on every site. But completely I base this locate selling them for half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous February 25, 2010 at 4:04 PM  

hi everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that singular model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were approximately 220 pounds on every site. But for all I set this site selling them for half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous March 16, 2010 at 6:29 PM  

hi there ppl. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that exact model. The prices seeking the sneakers are approximately 220 pounds on every page. But finally I set this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what can you tell me about these?

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP