Cake, Cake, and more Cake

>> Wednesday, April 1, 2009

About a month before his birthday, Lucas announced to me that he needed three cakes because he was turning three. A dangerous tradition to start, but I indulged him this year. While we were in Florida with my parents, I made a fire engine and a police car and an ambulance (per his request).



Then, for our family birthday celebration he told me he wanted a "mountain that is on fire, with strawberries, and the firemen are coming to put out the fire." Lucky for me, he agreed to have a house on fire instead of the mountain.


Notice the gummie bear waiting to be rescued out the window. :) With last year's dino cake as my first attempt, I was pretty pleased with this year. Lucas is forcing me to step up my game a bit. Of course, for his actual birthday party he just wanted some chocolate cupcakes. I can handle that. :)

For more Wordful Wednesday, visit Angie at Seven Clown Circus.

Need a Sling? Click here!
Subscribe to Me!! Click here for your regular dose of BabyLove Slings!

9 comments:

Hootin Anni April 1, 2009 at 4:09 AM  

We're celebrating today too.

Love the idea of having the amount of cakes for the years living! Wow...to have as many.

I'm celebrating a 40th birthday today...come see who is the big four oh!!

Have a great Wednesday.

Anonymous April 1, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

He's a man who knows what he wants!

jenn April 1, 2009 at 1:41 PM  

Great cakes.

Heather April 1, 2009 at 3:22 PM  

Fabulous cakes! They look yummy too!

Atwood-Family of FIVE April 1, 2009 at 5:51 PM  

WHOA FARRAH! You are talented girl!

Mindy April 1, 2009 at 9:17 PM  

Those cakes rock, Farrah! I think you may be raising a future firefighter there, he certainly seems taken with that!

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting April 2, 2009 at 12:21 PM  

Excellent job!You're a good momma :)

Anonymous April 2, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

His cakes are awesome! Happy 3rd Birthday to Lucas. David tried to do the "I need 2 b/c I'm 2 years old" argument a lot the past few months, it made me laugh at the logic.

Unknown April 5, 2009 at 8:06 PM  

Great job on the cakes, Farrah!! Really! They're awesome!

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP