Brighter days ahead

>> Monday, April 28, 2008

I have been a bit bloggy-absent again lately. Life has been quite complicated the last month or so. But I am starting to come out of my fog and life is beginning to feel a bit more manageable again.

I have lots of posts running around in my head. But until I have time to nail them all down, I will bring you some amazing sling pictures taken by my friend
Drea. She was so kind to take some pictures for me and they turned out amazing!! Thank you Drea! She is an awesome photographer and just an all-around-gem of a person.





*photographs by Drea at Touched Photography*
.
And as always, check out my website if you are interested in learning more about wearing a sling or in need of one of you own. :) Thanks for all you kind words and prayers for me and my family the last few weeks. I am so very grateful. As I told my sister today, here is to brighter days ahead!

2 comments:

Mindy April 28, 2008 at 10:23 PM  

Those are beautiful pictures and I am glad to read you are feeling better. I can't imagine what it must be like to mourn the loss of a child so I really have no words of wisdom to share. But you are always in my thoughts and prayers.

Cindy Fey April 29, 2008 at 7:56 AM  

Farrah-

It was so great to meet you on Sunday. These pictures are beautiful. Thanks for writing, even when things are difficult.

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP