Here comes the Sun

>> Saturday, April 5, 2008


Today's weather in Chicagoland was like a breath of fresh air... warm, sunny and perfect for a nice spring walk. My family has more reasons than that, though, to stand in the sun and breathe deep. Next summer, hubby will have another boy to hold his other hand. Our ultrasound went well, baby looks healthy, and we are having a boy... our third!! I guess I am destined to be the mother of boys. There are much worse things. :) We are thrilled and relieved and ready to dive into choosing a name. Thanks to all of you who prayed for us and lifted us up. It is what sustained us and got us through one of the scarriest moments of my life. But God, again, showed us His mercy and goodness and has blessed us with another son.

Spring is coming....in so many ways.

5 comments:

Farrah April 6, 2008 at 1:49 AM  

I just saw your comment over at Heather's blog and almost had to pinch myself. You are the first person I havc ever, EVER seen with the same name and spelling as mine. Not only that, but I'm 31!! LOL! Too funny!

Catherine April 6, 2008 at 1:26 PM  

HOORRRAAAYYY!!!!

Praise the Lord for new life today...!

TwoSquareMeals April 6, 2008 at 8:55 PM  

Reading this and seeing the pic just makes me happy all over again! Boys are wonderful, but you will have a girl one day. You'll just have to fly over to China to visit us and get her.

Anonymous April 6, 2008 at 9:14 PM  

I have been thinking of you guys the past week and looking for news about the ultrasound. I am so very thankful everything is healthy with your newest son. What wonderful news for spring.

Unknown April 7, 2008 at 8:36 PM  

Oh Farrah!!! I'm SOO excited by this news!! Yay!! God is so faithful!!!

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP