Mama needs a New Washer

>> Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hey y'all~

I don't normally put these things on my main blog page, but I thought you might want to know about this.

Frigidaire is having a contest where the prize is a free Affinity Washer and Dryer, their newest luxury appliance. Our washer and dryer is SO-VERY-OLD and we are SO-IN-NEED of replacements!! I bet you are too! And these look fabulous!
All you have to do is go to their site, register and fill out a quick survey asking you what 5things you would do with a free hour or time. It takes 5 minutes and you could win a free washer and dryer. Seems worth it to me.

Take a minute and fill out their survey. And if you win, maybe you could do a load of laundry for me! :)


Need a Sling? Click here!
Subscribe to Me!! Click here for your regular dose of BabyLove Slings!

1 comments:

Mindy May 15, 2009 at 9:22 PM  

It's so funny that I read this tonight, I just put up a post about my hubby doing an icky but much needed repair to our washer.

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP