Sweet Dreams

>> Wednesday, May 13, 2009

While we have been in Florida, Caden and I have been sleeping on a queen air mattress and Lucas has been on a twin air mattress right next to us. I have been putting them down at the same time, in the same room but on their different beds. Tonight, I came in to check on them and this is what I found. Lucas had crawled up onto the queen mattress and fell asleep holding Caden's hand. He really does love his brother, even if he knocks him over and pushes him out of the way about 20million times during the day. This bodes well for days to come - both their love for each other and the fact that they have been sleeping in the same room! :)

Oh, how I love these boys! My mommy-heart is bursting about now.

For more Wordful Wednesday, visit Angie at Seven Clown Circus


Need a Sling? Click here!
Subscribe to Me!! Click here for your regular dose of BabyLove Slings!

6 comments:

Danyele Easterhaus May 13, 2009 at 8:11 AM  

more precious than just about anything! soooooo cute!

TwoSquareMeals May 13, 2009 at 9:34 AM  

When Calvin and Hobbes started sharing the room it was so sweet. I love hearing them whisper to each other and giggle together at night. It is so worth the difficult adjustment. I think they are closer friends for sharing the space. Brother love can be so rough and so sweet!

Heather May 13, 2009 at 10:37 AM  

That's just the cutest thing ever Farrah!!!!

I love that my girls share a room. It's really made them closer.

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) May 14, 2009 at 1:39 AM  

That pushing and knocking IS love.. I just know it!!

Mindy May 15, 2009 at 9:21 PM  

Awww, Farrah they are so sweet! Moments like that are such precious reminders of what really matters!

Unknown May 25, 2009 at 8:02 AM  

So cute! I caught Ladybug holding her baby cousin's hand last week when we had both kiddos in the car. Love to see tenderness toward another person at such a young age!

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP