6 Months and cuter than ever!!

>> Tuesday, February 10, 2009

6 months ago today, my family became complete. I thought I knew what it was to love, to have a mother's heart. Then came my sweet CLB. And life was immediately different, more full, complete. Not only because of my love for Caden, but because I now love Hubby and Lucas more fully too. To watch my boys together is to feel complete. Until Caden came, I didn't know what it was to love Lucas as a brother or Hubby as a father of many boys. It is in this way that Caden in our family makes us feel whole, yet accentuates our void. But today, CLB, I celebrate you and the joy you are. Your smile, your laugh, your sweet little face. You are my heart on the outside.
Snuggling with big brother- Caden loves for Lucas to come lay on top of him. They both crack up laughing!
Lots of hugs for Mama
Early reader- he loves to grab a book and even turns the pages. He also tries to eat it confirming that he is, after all, still a baby! :)

All Aboard!!
Starting cereal.... Yummy!!

On the verge of crawling- He can get up on his hands and knees with his belly off the floor. It won't be long 'til he is a little man on the move!
"Chubber Chubs"- that is Lucas' nickname for him. SO adorable!!
Oh, my sweet CLB!! I thought my heart was full. And then came you. You expanded my capacity for love and taught me deep truth about myself and what I want life to be. Being your and Lucas' mother is the reason I was created, I am sure of that. You are my world, my heart, my joy and frustration. But mostly, you are my precious little man whom I treasure and will hold close as long as you'll let me.

.
For more Wordful Wednesday- Visit Angie @ Seven Clown Circus


.
.
Subscribe to Me!! Click here for your regular dose of BabyLove Slings!

11 comments:

Claremont First Ward February 10, 2009 at 11:32 PM  

This is just absolutely beautiful!

Simply AnonyMom February 10, 2009 at 11:47 PM  

So very very adorable. Love the cheeks.

tiarastantrums February 11, 2009 at 12:15 AM  

ha ha - love the smushed face photo

Lorina February 11, 2009 at 12:21 AM  

So cute!

Anonymous February 11, 2009 at 5:32 AM  

He looks like such a happy little guy!

Hootin Anni February 11, 2009 at 5:52 AM  

Love the one where he has a book in his hands.

My W W is about a family movie I just watched again, and found something in it that I'd never seen before...can you see what I saw? Come on over for a visit...happy Wednesday wishes to you.

Susie February 11, 2009 at 12:35 PM  

That's a series of cute!!

Danyele Easterhaus February 11, 2009 at 2:18 PM  

what a cutie patootie!!! ok, and the big bro, super cutie!

Unknown February 11, 2009 at 4:42 PM  

I shouldn't have read this in class. *dabs eyes* Thank you for giving me beautiful nephews to spoil.

MJ Tam February 11, 2009 at 7:58 PM  

I love the nickname Chubber Chubs!!!! Give your boys a big squeeze for me, and uugh Caden's big eye smile is really unforgettable!

:-)MJ

Mindy February 11, 2009 at 9:51 PM  

Your boys are just so darling! It is so obvious how full your heart is when you write about your family! I am looking forward to getting to know my sweet Aspen as a big sister this summer.

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP