Getting Out

>> Thursday, February 19, 2009

After naps today, Lucas came up to me with his coat in one hand and snow boots in the other. "I need to get out," he said. I couldn't agree more! It has been a long winter. So even though it was about 25degrees outside, we bundled up and went outside to play. The air was cold, but watching him run in the yard and play warmed my soul. I forgot how much 20-30min of outdoor play really breaks up the afternoon and burns excess toddler energy. Hurry up Spring!! Lukey wants to play (and Mommy too)!!

Is that not the cutest little snow lion you have ever seen? He even roars! :)


PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek



Subscribe to Me!! Click here for your regular dose of BabyLove Slings!

7 comments:

Danyele Easterhaus February 20, 2009 at 7:30 AM  

that def is the cutest blue lion i ever laid my eyes on...his eyes are to die for!

Unknown February 20, 2009 at 10:15 AM  

SO sweet!!!! :)

And I love the fabric on your sling!

Wayne February 20, 2009 at 6:01 PM  

Great picture's

I love the last piture

Michelle February 20, 2009 at 6:43 PM  

What a cutie! Great PSF!

Atwood-Family of FIVE February 21, 2009 at 7:59 AM  

We went for a walk Wed-the day before it got colder again. It was SO GREAT! I couldn't believe how great it was. Anne alternated between running and riding in the stroller and she obsessively picked up leaves and sticks to throw in the water. We just had such a great time. That is the first time in MONTHS that we have gone out to play. W/ the pregnancy all I've wanted to do is be warm so poor Anne has suffered. But Wed was a great memory I'll think about in the next few weeks as we are housebound.

Carrie and Troy Keiser February 21, 2009 at 1:23 PM  

SO cute! every once in a while we have to bundle up and play in the cold!

Mindy February 22, 2009 at 6:20 PM  

Your boys are soooo cute! I feel the same way about winter, I can't wait for Spring. Aspen has been itching to get out too so we've been bundling up and braving the cold for about 30 minutes or so in the afternoons and it really does make a difference in how we all feel.

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP