It will Grow

>> Monday, February 9, 2009

I have at least a half-a-dozen things I need to blog about and catch y'all up on. But, I have been sick and both boys (all three, really) have been sick so this mama is T-I-R-E-D!
So to bed I go... hooray for margin!

But I did want to tell y'all about my less than perfect haircut today. I went in with this picture (on right), wanting something new and fresh. I was so done with wearing a ponytail everyday. Unfortunately, the stylist got a little scissor-happy and my hair is SUPER SHORT!! I have gone short before but never this short. It is right about my jawline. I am sure the cut she did is a good one, I was just not prepared for it to be this short. I am adjusting still and this one will take a little while. I will eventually take some pics and post them. But, I need to adjust a little first. We are going out of town this weekend to visit some good friends and I wanted to look chic. Now I look like a kid who got a hold of mommy's scissors and played hairdresser.
OK, maybe it isn't that bad. It does make my neck look long and my cheek-bones pop. I am such a super model! :) A super model with a VERY SHORT haircut. Oh well, it will grow.

And if you are reading this on Tuesday, please pray with me that Caden is taking a bottle from Grandma today. More on this battle later.... now I must take my pixie-hair and go to bed. :)


Subscribe to Me!! Click here for your regular dose of BabyLove Slings!

2 comments:

TwoSquareMeals February 10, 2009 at 8:05 AM  

I'll love seeing you, no matter what your hair looks like! Mine will be greasy and my clothes covered in spit-up, so there is no competition. I'll be praying for Caden!

Unknown February 11, 2009 at 4:38 PM  

Oh hodge podge--I've seen it, and its so well suited for your face. If I could hug the stylist for taking matters in her own hands and snipping you outside your comfort zone I would. You have always been beautiful, but now my dear you are smokin'. I hope you had fun with the style tips I gave you -- embrace the change and remember, you have to own it. If it shows that you are unsure about it, people will see that and also be unsure. If you walk with your head held high and flip that hair like your the new posh spice, your hair will look even better!! :) Work it girl!

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP