Valentine's Day- Toddler Style

>> Thursday, February 5, 2009

As promised, here are some pictures of today's toddler valentine brunch. All the hard work paid off and we had a great time. Anytime there are 6 mamas, 6 babies (5months to 3weeks old), and 6 toddlers on the verge of turning 3 all in the same little townhouse, fun times are ahead. :) It was a bit crazy but mostly very fun. The kids decorated little bags for their valentine exchange and also decorated sugar cookies (which was their favorite part, I think). Later, I found red sprinkles in my hair, Caden's diaper, our upstairs bathroom, and other places throughout the house. I guess they had fun! I certainly did and I hope the other mommies did too!

Lucas and a friend coloring on their bags
Decorating cookies
Can I eat it now? Yummy!

Caden (on right) with one of his baby friends- doesn't he look ginormous but oh-so cute!!



Subscribe to Me!! Click here for your regular dose of BabyLove Slings!

4 comments:

Allison February 5, 2009 at 11:08 PM  

You are the best hostess Farrah. We had a great time. Thanks for all your time and effort. The party was a success!

Unknown February 6, 2009 at 2:48 PM  

I'm so glad things went well! Sounds like it was a good time.

Mindy February 7, 2009 at 3:51 PM  

Those are such cute pics! It looks and sounds like everyone had a wonderful time! Stop by when you can, I posted my first preggo pic today.

Unknown February 8, 2009 at 9:01 PM  

Total Chick Magnet!

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP