Soak in the Sun

>> Monday, March 9, 2009

We just got home from Florida tonight, and after another long day of traveling (not nearly as chaotic as last time) this Mama is ready for bed! But, I did want to share a few of my favorite shots from our week in the sun. I would love to share more about our trip soon, but for now I gotta get some sleep. I have to work in the morning! :) I hope you enjoy the pics. Try to feel the warm rays of sunshine and the 60degree temps... I know I am!


Lucas playing in the sand with Mimi (my mom)- that is one sand-lovin' boy (just like his Mama!) Caden actually loved the sand too. He just sat in it and let it run through his hands.
A walk on the beach with Pa (my dad)- my boys adore their Pa, and the feeling is quite mutual!
Me and the boys at the AirForce Armament Museum- Lucas loved seeing all the different airplanes, especially the ones his Pa used to fly.
Lucas pulling Caden in the wagon- Caden LOVED the wagon and didn't want to get out. And Lucas thought he was the coolest, pulling his little brother around the yard- SUPER CUTE!!
I buried both boys in the sand, and as you can see, they both loved it!! That's my boys!!A sunset walk- precious time with Pa!Looking for shells with Mimi- a beach tradition


Need a Sling? Click here!
Subscribe to Me!! Click here for your regular dose of BabyLove Slings!

2 comments:

briana March 10, 2009 at 11:16 AM  

Hey -

Love you pictures from your vacation! Question for you - I'm going to Fort Myers Beach at the end of April with a group of girlfriends is there anything that you know of that is a must see or that we should for sure avoid?

Thanks-
Briana

Ashley March 17, 2009 at 4:47 AM  

Love the new blog and i'm glad you had a good time. WIll you send me the pics? I really want the one of lucas and I. thanks.

Baby Love Slings

Followers

Graphics by..




  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP